What is Base Strength?
- 12 week strength program for endurance athletes.
- Lifetime access.
- Improve your power output and durability with tailored lifts.
- 9 different 30-45 minute workouts you can do on your own time.
- Supportive base training for your early season running or triathlon.
- Expert video guidance for each movement.
- Downloadable training PDF.
What Equipment Do I Need?
Dumbbells, kettlebells, a bench, barbell and rack, a pull up bar, physio/swiss ball, and a mini band. Though this equipment is recommended, it's not all necessary. Included with the program are some alternative movements that you can achieve with just a suspension unit and some dumbbells.